but then again, its kind like putting a meat suit on and telling a shark not to eat you
We (men) are not fucking sharks!
We are not rabid animals living off of pure instinct
We are capable of rational thinking and understanding.
Just because someone is cooking food doesn’t mean you’re entitled to eat it.
Just because a banker is counting money doesn’t mean you’re being given free money.
Just because a person is naked doesn’t mean you’re entitled to fuck them.
You are not entitled to someone else’s body just because it’s exposed.
What is so fucking difficult about this concept?
"I saw this elderly gentleman dining by himself, with an old picture of a lady in front of him. I though maybe I could brighten his day by talking to him.
As I had assumed, she was his wife. But I didn’t expect such an interesting story. They met when they were both 17. They dated briefly, then lost contact when he went to war and her family moved. But he said he thought about her the entire war. After his return, he decided to look for her. He searched for her for 10 years and never dated anyone. People told him he was crazy, to which he replied “I am. Crazy in love”. On a trip to California, he went to a barber shop. He told the barber how he had been searching for a girl for ten years. The barber went to his phone and called his daughter in. It was her! She had also been searching for him and never dated either.
He proposed immediately and they were married for 55 years before her death 5 years ago. He still celebrates her birthday and their anniversary. He takes her picture with him everywhere and kisses her goodnight.
Some inspiring things he said;
"I was a very rich man. Not with money, but with love"
"I never had a single argument with my wife, but we had lots of debates"
"People are like candles. At any moment a breeze can blow it out, so enjoy the light while you have it."
"Tell your wife that you love her everyday. And be sure to ask her, have I told you that I love you lately?"
Be sure to talk to the elderly. Especially strangers. You may think that you will brighten their day, but you may be surprised that they can actually brighten yours.”
Tumblr Language: A Starter's Guide
- Person on Tumblr: FUCK YOU. I HATE YOU. JUST LEAVE.
- Translation: You are wonderful. Something that you have just done is wonderful. I love what you do/are/said/etc. Please continue in this fashion.
- Person on Tumblr: HJAIOERJTIOASJFIOASD WI3ROKJIOADSF IOAEJIOKJA!!!!!
- Translation: This makes me extremely emotional. Most likely in a positive sense.
- Person on Tumblr: WHAT IS YOUR FACE. I CAN'T EVEN.
- Translation: You are a very attractive individual. Congratulations.
- Person on Tumblr: THAT'S IT. I QUIT.
- Translation: You are very talented in your given endeavor (photoshopping/fic-writing, etc). Sometimes I wonder if I could ever achieve that level of skill. Please continue what you're doing; you are an inspiration.
- Person on Tumblr: I want to have sex with you.
- Translation: I want to have sex with you.